With the onset of winter, the wedding fever has caught us all high and we are totally thrilled Almost all of us have got the invites to this year’s weddings already, and there is a lot of shopping to be done to make a stylish presence at the celebrations, right?
Well, before you head out to the market, make sure you check out our 25th edition of wedding weekly trends to know what’s a “hit” this season and what’s not! And, you have double the reasons to rejoice if you have a wedding within the family itself because we also have a lot of stunning décor, photo shoot, etc., related ideas. So, scroll on!
1. This ethereal Tarun Tahiliani creation donned by actress Rakul Preet Singh is sure to make anyone the star of a starry evening.
Image Courtesy: Tarun Tahiliani
2. Those who dread winter weddings need to see why this season is the best time to get married!
Image Courtesy: Rashpal Photography
3. Searching for the right gift for your nomad bridesmaids? Well, we’ve found the perfect pick! Isn’t this handcrafted silver piece simply stunning?
Image Courtesy: Quirksmith
4. The way no colour can replace red from an Indian bride’s outfit, there can be no replacement for the classic combination of ivory and gold when it comes to Indian wedding invites.
Image Courtesy: Turmeric Ink
5. The carving, the colors, the wedding date and whatnot! It is quite fascinating to see how just the two hands of a bride carry a plethora of beautiful details with them.
Image Courtesy: Studio Kelly Photography
6. The night animal wants to see how a day wedding looks like! Wouldn’t you let him in?
Image Courtesy: Abhinav Bhagat Events
7. When your smile is bright enough, all you need is a subtle colour to shine at a do!
Image Courtesy: Asiana Couture
8. Can there be anything more romantic than a couple spending some quality time in the paradise valley?
Image Courtesy: Dilli Wale Weddings
9. That’s an uber-cool way of personalising your own wedding décor! What say?
Image Courteys: The Wedding Designers
10. Did you know: The combination of sheer ceilings with abundance of fairy lights is going to be a hot wedding décor trend in 2018! So, how’s yours gonna look like?
Image Courtesy: Aurum By Varun Bahl
11. Because it’s all in the details…
Image Courtesy: Wedding Twinkles
12. When the bridesmaids decide to have their kinda fun with the groom, it calls for a special click!
Image Courtesy: Photokitch
13. This wedding season, ‘less is NOT more anymore’! So, which of these statement rings is going to be your pick?
Image Courtesy: Moda Operandi
14. Having a fairy-themed wedding celebration? A scalloping neckline, chunky diamond necklace, soft hairdo and peach makeup is what you need to go with the flow!
Image Courtesy: Namrata Soni
15. That’s one wedding we’d love to get invited to!
Image Courtesy: Mpire
16. Those white strands of pearls and the dangling tassels have given us the classiest piece of jewellery to be worn at weddings this year!
Image Courtesy: Outhouse Jewellery
17. The photographer decided to capture the “getting ready” shot from a different angle and he’s done quite an impressive job here.
Image Courtesy: Pratikk Khatri
18. Which bride would say no some vidai shots in this stunner!
Image Courtesy: Romesh Dhamija Productions
19. Not only that big blue rock is making us go weak in the knees, this knife edge ring’s pronged crown that is also full of small diamonds, is making us want to own that piece right now!
Image Courtesy: Noam Carver
20. Everyone, say hello to the newbie celeb bride Sagarika Ghatge, who recently tied the knot with the cricketer, Zaheer Khan. Also, check out their complete wedding album HERE.
Image Courtesy: Sagarika Ghatge