Here comes the 23rd edition of wedding weekly trends that we have been swooning over for quite some time. The focus this week has been more on the creativity and out of the box thinking- be it a pre-wedding shoot or a pack of favors! So wait no more, and get going!
1. The exquisite rhinestones teamed up with pretty pearls have given a vintage touch to this magnificent creation, and we are in love with every bit of it!
Image Courtesy: Beau Monde Bags & Accessories
2. Move over the glitz and coordinate your cocktail outfit by creating a debonair harmony of drapes and cuts. Shantanu and Nikhil’s latest ensemble is here to show us how!
Image Courtesy: Shantanu & Nikhil
3. This kundan, gold and pearl hathphool (hand chain) is setting some serious mehendi jewellery goals here!
Image Courtesy: Just Jewellery
4. We are yet to come across a proposal more heart-warming than this one!
Image Courtesy: Faith Jewelers
5. Chalk photography looks so cool when the couple involved in it is super-fun!
Image Courtesy: White Frog Productions
6. Popping up the question to your loved one for the wedding is so passé. Ask your darling girlies the big question and how! Well, a box full of love and sweetness is just the right way to go.
Image Courtesy: Le 15 Patisserie
7. Each element of a bride’s jewellery is a representative of her style and attitude. Clearly, this diva with that big and bold anklet is a rockstar!
Image Courtesy: Emoce Weddings
8. When you have just a few hours left in hand to live as a spinster, make sure you enjoy it to the fullest.
Image Courtesy: Luxmi Digital Studio
9. While her exquisite outfit caught our attention first, we just could not stop admiring her uber-cool floral bangles once we had our eyes on them!
Image Courtesy: Pakistan Vogue
10. The groom and his outfit needed some relaxation time before the long evening. So here they are having some leisurely moments.
Image Courtesy: Himanshu Jangid Photography
11. Fully clad in their wedding outfits and going underwater just for a cool click, these two clearly make a badass couple that we are envious of!
Image Courtesy: Shutter Monkeyz Photography
12. Bring in an out of the box guest book at your wedding to leave your guests awed with you creativity. Ask them to sign a Jenga piece and keep their wishes saved with your forever as a treasure.
Image Courtesy: The Wedding Of My Dreams
13. A handful of fun mixed with a pinch of cultural concoction is the recipe for a happily ever after. And, we are seeing one here already!
Image Courtesy: Luxmi Digital Studio
14. That’s such a romantic thing to say to your partner at your cocktail party, isn’t it?
Image Via The Wedding Designers
15. Attending your bestie’s wedding this year? This soft-hued multi-layered skirt and the rich black blouse is sure to grab you all the eyeballs!
Image Courtesy: Ritika Mirchandani
16. Red is an integral part of the Indian weddings. And Radisson Blu, Faridabad made the best use of this colour as they created the ambience for a big fat one! Pretty fascinating, isn’t it?
Image Via Radisson Blu, Faridabad
17. The ace bridal couturier Suneet Varma gave an interesting twist to the back neck design in this outfit and the brides-to-be now have yet another must-have in their trousseau!
Image Courtesy: Suneet Varma Official
18. You don’t always need a fancy location and multiple props to come up with an exciting pre-wedding shoot. Sometimes, a few colours and a happy couple is all you need!
Image Courtesy: Ministry Of Memories
19. Curves, carving and colours- With all these elements right in place, this mandap is the epitome of perfection!
Image Via Krayonz Entertainment
20. When you have such an exceptionally beautiful mehendi cake, wouldn’t you find it really tough to cut it and destroy it forever?
Image Courtesy: Sugar Dust By Amina
21. Who says you can’t make a style statement with white at your wedding? Just team it up with right accessories and the right attitude, and you are good to go!
Image Courtesy: Rolling Canvas Presentations