All the #BridesToBe who are set to tie the knot this year, Dolly J’s bridal couture for Autumn Winter 2017 collection is out and is absolutely gorgeous. In fact, all the ladies just anyway need to check it out for the sumptuous gowns, deep hued lehengas and whimsical embroidery. Think western silhouettes, feathers and crystals all woven together to create in Dolly J floral patterns to leave the wearer mesmerised.
Check out Dolly J’s Autumn-Winter 2017 Couture:
1. This ethereal one shoulder wine coloured gown with shimmering embroidery makes it an ideal cocktail gown for the #bridetobe!
2. We highly recommend you wear this to your best friends wedding. Just leave your tresses be and don on some statement danglers.
3. This floor sweeping pomegranate colored lehenga with the stunning floral motifs and hint of green is the ultimate bridal look you need to opt for this season!
4. Dolly J has left us stunned with this corset bodice with a flowy sequined gown. The feathers at the bottom have definitely added the perfect tinge of glamour. Minimalist classy!
5. We are totally crushing over this red gown with delicate sequin and beads work. For the bride who wants to show off her curves, this should definitely be in your trousseau!
6. This cinched waist royal blue velvet gown exudes every bit of elegance. Don’t miss the intricate floral embroidery. Such a gorgeous creation!
7. You can never go wrong with black. So for your bestie’s wedding look no further and grab these latest stunning silhouettes.
8. For the bride who doesn’t want to settle for red, this aubergine silk velvet ensemble with intricate zardozi work and sheer net dupatta with fringes will make you stand out! Rest assured.
9. We are completely bewitched by the off-shoulder gown with antique crystal embroidery, it’s just so dreamy. The smokey eyes and the feathers at the bottom add just the right amount of oomph!