Experience a fashion ride with Shristi Soumya, fashionably known as Srish – our blogger of the week. Her blog, Style Fashion Etc is a journey that focusses on her personal style, innovative beauty ideas, and lots of DIY’s.
A fashion stylist at the Pernia’s Pop Up Shop, she aims to help viewers find inspiration in the same old wardrobes with a renewed fashion. Srish holds true to her style in today’s fashion frenzy world and gives her audience an insight into her arena through her blogs – an amalgamation of fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
Every woman can relate to her effortless chic and contemporary style. Srish sums up to be the perfect example of elegance and trend essentiality.
With over 70K followers on Instagram, she is your perfect go-to blogger to get a heads up on what to wear to the next wedding that you need to attend. Especially if it’s your best friend, you want to make sure that you nail that look.
We have scouted some of her best looks for you, so you can get a top up on her style game. Get browsing!
1. For the girl who does not want to settle for the ordinary style, Srish inspires in this metallic saree with neat drapes and her phenomenal way of draping the pallu will let you show off the curves.
2. White dhoti pants and a netted front slit cape with elephant motifs, makes it one of our favourite outfits. Perfect for a summer wedding, this is one eccentric outfit you must have in your closet!
3. A personalized lehenga skirt from your mother can never go wrong. Srish looks mesmerizing in this long off shoulder cape with a fanciable lehenga skirt. She has ditched the mundane blouse and is totally inspiring us to soon try the look!
4. Srish slays in this traditional Anushree Reddy ensemble. We love how effortlessly she pulls off this look with minimal jewellery and those shades perfect are just ooh la la.
5. The modish Ikat blouse and the tie and dye printed saree is exactly how you put together a fab look as a wedding guest.
6. Here’s how can you can ace the perfect desi girl look with a twist. A collared t-shirt with a sassy skirt and sneakers is sure to make you stand out from the crowd!
7. We are in love with this metallic gown and the red stole from Ridhi and Revika’s collection, perfect for a cocktail evening!
8. Here’s another charming look from the blogger’s diary. If you are a girl who prefers simplicity, then this austere off white deep front cut outfit from Aditi Somani’s treasure is divine. When paired with a gorgeous piece of Tanishq jewellery, the look is complete.
9. Srish shows us how to rock the quintessential printed Ritu Kumar outfit. The big emerald layered neck piece is on point!
10. Ditching the run-of-the-mill and choosing something quirky is what we love the most about the blogger. She shows us how to be a #bosslady in this heavily embroidered green ensemble.
11. If you too want to make a statement at your friend’s wedding, Srish shows us in an unexampled way as she looks extraordinary in a lehenga self designed by her and her mother.
12. The distinctive way she has tied the saree with a cape and pants is what we are totally crushing over. She has completed the look with an extravagant matha patti and a jewelled clutch.
13. Yet again she impresses us while twirling in this marvellous Aditi Somani outfit and exquisite wedding jewellery from Tanishq.
14. Mix Match done totally right. Srish looks simple, yet lovely in this front slit ensemble. Paired with jacquard pants, it makes a stunning outfit.
To know more, follow her on Instagram.
Don’t miss out on ShaadiWish approved bridal wear for your big day.