Just as excited as we are to disclose this week’s wedding trends, we know you too have been waiting to get a top up on what’s been the talk of the town. From a funky bangle bar to a pre-wedding shoot on the house boats of Alleppey, we have scouted and curated the best stuff. We won’t make you wait anymore. Just scroll down and savour these.
1. What a delight it is every week to watch this style diva conquering our hearts. With her hair tied up in this cutesy netted bun, Sonam looks absolutely stellar in this Ralph and Russo gown at Paris.
Image Source: Rhea Kapoor on Instagram
2. These ethereal #banjara lehengas from designer Mrunalini Rao’s latest collection are sure to make you look WOW at your friend’s sangeet function!
Image Source: Mrunalini Rao Design on Instagram
3. We are loving the idea of using this avant-garde bangle & bindi bar – perfect for a summer mehendi ceremony. One of the best decor trends we have seen!
Image Source: Nirali Creative on Instagram
4. Take some revelation from this couple’s pre-wedding shoot in the house boats of Alleppey to create memories that are worthwhile!
Image Source: Infinite Memories on Instagram
5. Transforming a simple object into something so eccentric – the concentric circle design decorated with gendas and the turmeric sticks in the middle is a foolproof idea for your haldi ceremony.
Image Source: Bougainvilla Design on Instagram
6. Tarun Tahiliani’s bridal couture collection will add that impeccable charm to any bride who wears it. The burst of french knots and the multi-colored resham is for the traditional red bride.
Image Source: Tarun Tahiliani on Instagram
7. The wooden chairs covered with flowy drapes, the bulbs hanging from green ceiling is an unexampled decor trend for a beach wedding.
Image Source: Devika Narain & Co.on Instagram
8. Confused about your wedding favours? Checkout these adorable mini jars from Bombaykery that your guests can relish after the wedding. Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
Image Source: The Bombaykery on Instagram
9. The sheer flared dress with colourful floral embroidery by Sue Mue makes for a dream cocktail outfit, we can’t wait to get our hands on this.
Image Source: Sue Mue on Instagram
10. The exquisite first look from JJ Valaya’s grandeur collection. The artistic chevron with the melange of works is something else!
Image Source: JJ Valaya on Instagram
11. The normal tying of the saree is a passe! Take your saree game up a few notches by replicating this style of draping the saree below the blouse and that choker neckpiece adds much more charm.
Image Source: Indianstreetfashion on Instagram
12. These golden mix crystals from Jimmy Choo’s Treasure are sure to make you look like a modern-day Cinderella on your big day!
Image Source: Jimmy Choo on Instagram
13. Imagine exchanging vows with your beloved against this whimsical backdrop. The awe-inspiring architecture has left us completely bedazzled.
Image Source: Braja Mandala on Instagram
14. The array of delectable couture chocolate cakes by Radhika Gulati is surely making us go weak in the knees. And the one-of-its kind offbeat cake holders are on point.
Image Source: Rosarte on Instagram
15. We can’t get enough of the portrait of this child adorning a simple purple saree exhibiting next level cuteness.
Image Source: Lauraiz on Instagram
16. A spectacular detailing on this trending couture collection is here to inspire you. The clutch with delicate work of pearls is a must have too!
Image Source: Loving Haute Couture on Instagram
17. Soltee by Sulakshna Monga always sways us with her mastery. And this time it’s these heavily embellished shoes with golden embroidery and flower, bird motifs that we have our eyes glued on.
Image Source: Sulakshana Monga on Instagram
18. Ditch the car with this auto rickshaw decked up in flowers to make a stellar entry into your wedding.
Image Source: wedlockweddingsbyvima on Instagram
19. This exquisite diamond neckpiece with a statement emerald in the middle and marvellous swans completely exudes regal radiance.
Image Source: Amayra Jewellery on Instagram
20. We are smitten by these pretty mirror tassels from Abhinav Mishra’s collection! Just the right kind of sparkler every #bridetobe would love to possess.
Image Source: Abhinav Mishra on Instagram
21. Bina Goena’s collection demonstrates the kind of jewellery any #bridetobe would love to divulge in! Deepika looking ethereal on the Vanity Fair UK, on Jewellery magazine!
Image Source: Bina Goenka on Instagram
22. We are in awe of this love-struck couple dressed in their traditional South Indian attires for their pre-wedding shoot. The smoke in the background reminds us of a Bollywood movie.
Image Source: Lajarnaphtography on Instagram
23. AVDI’S mint blue saree with ivory dori work looks whimsical and is just the kind of outfit you need in your bridal trousseau. The embellished blouse, bead tassels and the scalloped edge pallu is what the contemporary bride dreams of.
Image Source: AVDI on Facebook