So we are here again, after celebrating Eid yesterday with our exciting wedding trends that you’ve been earnestly waiting for. The highlight of the week is of course, Victoria Swarovski’s extravagant 46 kgs bridal gown and closer to home, Abhinav Mishra’s gorgeous muses who’re flaunting their AM style. Look at these and get updated!
1. We have seen many types of bridal kaliras but this white rose and gajras kalira is truly neoteric.
Image Source: Tasha Arora on Instagram
2. Doesn’t she look like a disney princess brought to life in this opulent Sabyasachi’s lehenga? Beauty.
Image Source: Sabyasachi on Instagram
3. A remarkable way of turning a basic shamiyana into something whimsical like this gorgeous clear tent, even Pippa Middleton had this at her wedding! Seems like a new trend.
Image Source: Amy & Stuart on Instagram
4. An intricate and brilliant couple mehendi portrait is another way of saying “I love you” to him.
Image Source: Colomono on Instagram
5. How can any bride say no to this sublime pastel rose ankle booties? These Manolo Blahniks are perfect for your offbeat mehendi outfit.
Image Source: Manolo Blahnik on Instagram
6. Ditch the regular centrepieces and go with this enticing succulents instead. Easy to set up also.
Image Source: Canadian Succulents on Instagram
7. Ali Xeeshan never fails to impress us with his enchanting collection. This is how you work vibrant colors with your personal style.
Image Source: Ali Xeeshan on Instagram
8. This would make one creative and chic way to announce your wedding date by gifting clutch as a wedding favour.
Image Source: Pretty Painted on Instagram
9. Hassan Sheheryar Yasin, or HSY stuns us with his bridal couture, this time the groom sherwanis take on a royal vibe, fit for a king!
Image Source: Pakistan Vogue on Instagram
10. It’s been awhile since the wedding took place, but this ethereal decor hasn’t left our hearts.
Image Source: Stories By Joseph Radhik on Instagram
11. What a fabulous way to end your wedding ceremony with this dazzling love photo frame.
Image Source: Oleg Cassini on Instagram
12. Oh how we wish that our bridal box collection was only filled with idiosyncratic shimmering clutches like this one right here.
Image Source: Judith Leiber on Instagram
13. The person who dares to drive on the other side of the lane shows us how to work black for the trousseau.
Image Source: Sonam Kapoor on Instagram
14. Because your pre wedding shoot should be fun filled and unique and not just about trees and seas.
Image Source: Oragraphy on Instagram
15. A glorious way to make an entrance at the wedding with white flowers chandeliers and pear green drapes.
Image Source: Glmindia on Instagram
16. How can we miss mentioning this million dollar wedding of Victoria Swarovski? Straight out of fairy tale dream.
Image Source: Victoria Swarovski on Instagram
17. Abhinav Mishra is teasing us with his new store “leela’s” exquisite bridal collection with gorgeous muses who show us #real style.
Image Source: Abhinav Mishra on Instagram
18. This is how you pull off a contemporary look and rock your way through a wedding.
Image Source: Grazia India on Instagram
19. Can’t take our eyes off of this ethereal 3d floral threadwork gown in gleaming pastels by Manish Malhotra.
Image Source: Sonakshi Sinha on Instagram
20. So, this is by far the most vivid and eccentric pagdi worn by a groom that we’ve seen!
Image Source: Girl In Pink Photography on Instagram
21. An extraordinary piece of work. Any groom wearing this kaleidoscopic jacket would WOW everyone.
Image Source: Couple_Cut_Couture on Instagram
22. What a breathtaking holographic tablescape, ideal for your Unicorn-esque wedding.
Image Source: Bridal Vogue on Instagram
23. These robes will surely add a lively spunk to your bridesmaids photoshoot.
Image Source: Buttermilk India on Instagram