From a prewedding shoot in a bathtub to a massive floral backdrop, we present to you the best of the best from the wedding industry to inspire you and keep you updated with all the latest trends so that you too can up yours shaadi quotient. Get ready to be smitten, Here are some of the most exciting trends that we noticed in the last week!
1. This eccentric pre-wedding shoot in a bathtub is giving us major inspiration. A joyful picture like this with your buddies is a must include in your photoshoot.
Image Source : Sam & Ekta on Instagram
2. One delighted bride, happily posing for the shutterbugs and giving some #mehendigoals to all the brides-to-be.
Image Source : Romesh Dhamija Productions on Instagram
3. Fairytales do come true in the form of castle shaped clutches from the Judith Leiber couture.
Image Source : Judith Leiber on Instagram
4. We are in aww of the new collection from Shyamal and Bhumika, simple yet elegant! With hues of red brought together with gold detailing, making it a dream outfit.
Image Source : Shyamal & Bhumika on Instagram
5. Have you ever seen a combination of a kundan set and a lace choker? Well we have and it looks extraordinary. #breakingthenorms
Image Source : The Pooja Project on Instagram
6. What better than some style inspiration coming your way from the style diva herself! Sonam Kapoor totally rocks this Shehlaa Khan outfit, making mesh sequins look impeccable.
Image Source : Indianstreetfashion on Instagram
7. For the bride who isn’t afraid to experiment and go bold, this heirloom bridal piece with a combination of thread work and layered chains is a must in your kitty.
Image Source : CONTENT PHOTOGRAPHY on Instagram
8. We can’t take our eyes off of this exquisite crochet blouse and fanciable skirt by Mariya Zakir!
Image Source : Mariyazakir on Instagram
9. Now that’s called grandeur! The most innovative stage backdrop we have seen in awhile. The massive floral backdrop and the unique design is fun and classy at the same time.
Image Source : Green Leaves Management on Instagram
10. Blessed are those who have their squad by their side on this special day! A must include shot with the #teambride in your bridesmaids photoshoot!
Image Source : AK Photography on Instagram
11. Up your style with this classic lehenga that has a denim touch and a marvellous cape!
Image Source : Harper’s Bazaar Bride India on Instagram
12. We love how this couple can’t get enough of each other and is a sight to behold in this mesmerizing fort, truly giving us some #couplegoals!
Image Source : Bhumi & Simran Photography on Instagram
13. A big rock with it’s counterpart small eternity band has our eyes beaming and what can we say, it’s gorgeous!
Image Source : Bridal Vogue on Instagram
14. This alluring wedding decor with contrasting colour scheme makes it really pop and adds that classy touch. Get ready to get to get the best pictures clicked with your loved ones.
Image Source : Sephi Bergerson on Instagram
15. Vaani Kapoor totally rocks this fusion outfit by Diva’ni. The fish scales design lehenga paired with sneakers takes the fashion game a notch higher.
Image Source : Aashni+Co on Instagram
16. Anju Modi’s collection is your go-to choice if you love minimal! This red jacket is effortless and chic, perfect for your friend’s wedding function, those accessories are super intense.
Image Source : Anju Modi on Instagram
17. The long hanging chandeliers with little vintage candles makes for a perfect evening decor!
Image Source : Aurum By Varun Bahl on Instagram
18. This banarasi embroidered juttis from Coral Haze has totally won our hearts. The quintessential choice for both traditional and western outfits. Go grab them now.
Image Source : Coral Haze on Instagram
19. Blogger Aayushi Bangur of Styledrive shows us how to rock them capes keeping it minimal yet stylish!
Image Source : StyleDrive on Instagram
20. Thank your guests with these unique chocolate favours from Eclairs Cakes that will be loved and remembered and make every guest smile at your wedding.
Image Source : Eclairs Cakes
21. No bridal look is complete without a pair of jewellery for the feet. When shoes look this, you can be rest assured that your feet sparkle through the wedding.
Image Source : Wedding Documentary on Instagram
22. These hand painted bridal shoes has everything a modern bride needs to keep her shoe game on point. The quirky patterns are sure to make heads turn.
Image Source : Kundansets on Instagram
23. Some net, shoulder hangings with little detailing can make any boring outfit happening. This one’s a perfect choice for your friend’s cocktail ceremony.
Image Source : Iconic Pictures on Instagram