Aaliya Nensey & Tina Kakkad Dhanak from The Image Code are inspiring all of us this week to dress stylishly. Embracing fusion wear along with outlandish jewellery, they give us a taste of what luxury dressing is all about. Follow them to get some classy tips on how to dress to a wedding or even how to create an exciting trousseau.
Here are some of their looks to get you #summerweddings ready!
1. Tina dressed in a shiny pink gathered top with the matching Lehenga skirt by Kresha Lulla, giving us major Sangeet outfit dreams.
2. Aaliya wearing this petal like layered skirt in chocolate brown and sequinned blouse by Maison Blu. A perfect outfit for the cocktail night!
3. Wearing this printed kurta from Rohit Bal, giving us the ideal look for the newly wed bride!
4. This organza cape top is replacing the gowns and dresses these days at the weddings. It’s like the ideal fusion wear.
5. Dress bright and chirpy in Dhoti skirts and kurtas for the haldi or the mehendi.
6. Powdery hues never disappoint, especially if they had tiny silver sparkles on them.
7. Muted tones for that glowing bride for the post wedding functions, taking a break from the pinks and reds.
8. Pastel Anarkali Jackets that have embroidered details along with the same tones skirt. Just cannot go wrong!
9. Both Aaliya & Tina show us the true wedding style in Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor attires.
10. Anamika Khanna’s baroque yet sophisticated Ivory and Ritika Mirchandani’s lovely tulle, compliments with Prerto Jewellery. One elegant picture!
11. Another pair of beautiful colours for this season’s weddings. Pure traditional joy.
12. Woven Silks are always going to stay. The Mehendi look by designer Avni Bhua
13. Lemon Yellow and chalk white, what a refreshing combination for the weather!
You can find more of their styles right here!