Every week we curate what’s #trending on social media for you to take inspiration for your own wedding or some good grub to pass on to someone who may be getting hitched. This week we spotted unicorn cakes, exaggerated headgears and customised shoes.
Here are the most exciting trends that we noticed in the last week! Just scroll down.
1. This beautiful bride is looking no less than a goddess. Kudos to the photographer.
Image Source: One Mustard Seed on Instagram
2. Isn’t this bridesmaid photo shoot sprouting the “Sex and the City” vibe? And of course, we can’t help but notice those statement necklaces!
Image Source: Criativos Para Sempre on Instagram
3. Known for sumptuously ornamenting his garments, Suneet Varma has taken it to a whole new level with this lavishly embellished headgear.
Image Source: Suneet Varma on Instagram
4. This gleaming ball clutch is an absolute delight to eyes.
Image Source: Garema Official on Instagram
5. Supple colored florals on a baby blue Fiat 500 as a getaway wedding car? Why not!
Image Source: Brides Magazine on Instagram
6. This sparingly decorated mandap with florals will suit up your minimalistic soul.
Image Source: Matei Horvath Photography
7. A perfect sweet strawberry lassi in a quirky glass to tackle that tremendous heat for a summer wedding.
Image Source: Happy&Harried on Instagram
8. A cute idea of announcing to the world that you are man and wife now.
Image Source: Photo Kitch on Instagram
9. Because “Chiara” sandals with these cheesy lines at the base is not always a humdrum. Talk about the perfect after wedding gift for your wife.
Image Source: Sophia Webster on Instagram
10. Life is a roller-coaster but the ride can be fun. This guy shows us how, with his witty take on the mishap and his parrot embroidered jacket.
Image Source: Wedeo Pictures on Instagram
11. Who could have thought a bride’s chair can be made this fashionable? For every princess bride.
Image Source: Christina Currie Events on Instagram
12. How much florals are too much? Evidently there is no such thing as too much florals and especially a heart shaped formation. A dreamy wedding venue entrance.
Image Source: Ines Events on Instagram
13. This moulded silhouette by Gaurav Gupta in earthy tones is dream come true – made for the Cocktail.
Image Source: Gaurav Gupta on Instagram
14. What a refreshing take on the bridal neckpiece! This bride stole our hearts with her Sunita Shekhawat Firoza necklace.
Image Source: Sunita Shekhawat on Instagram
15. The strawberry pink trail wedding dress complimented with a tiara is for one royal queen bride.
Image Source: Said Mhamad Photography
16. The power bomb combination of Sonam Kapoor and Payal Singhal helps recreate magic in this powder blue embroidered lehenga.
Image Source: Khush Magazine on Instagram
17. How can we miss this grand Ralph Lauren’s world’s largest trench coat that our favorite Piggy Chops pulled off like a queen at Met Gala.
Image Source: Pcourheartbeat on Instagram
18. A brown and white striped bag with sky blue studs by Fendi is for you to level up on your quirk game!
Image Source: Fendi on Instagram
19. The bride’s bronze shimmery pigment eye shadow is on point and go seamlessly with the dupatta. Not to mention her stunning nose ring.
Image Source: The Wedding Twinkles on Instagram
20. How this elegant polki and emerald haathphool fits perfectly in a bride’s hand! Surely neckpieces are not enough.
Image Source: The Cage Story
21. When unicorns and cakes are already exciting enough separately but you combine them for an eye-popping wedding cake.
Image Source: Ronya Belova on Instagram
22. Why settle for the same old diamond ring when you can choose one of the vibrant colored Tiffany Soleste rings for your engagement.
Image Source: Tiffany and Co on Instagram
23. The opulent hand made embroidered piece with nomadic prints by J.J Valaya matches the grandeur of the royal Kutch heritage for the groom.
Image Source: J J Valaya on Instagram