People almost always have something to say, especially on your wedding day.
After all it’s the first time this event is taking place and obviously, the emotions are new too. You’ll definitely hear stuff that you haven’t heard before.
So brace yourself for a barrage of questions and comments that will gatecrash your special day. Here are some the most popular ones.
1. Oh my god, you’re getting married!
Um, yes… you’re at my wedding, I’m wearing my bridal lehenga, you’re eating a ladoo. Do you need any more clarifications?
2. You look so beautiful today!
Really? I wonder why! What about the rest of the days?
3. You’ve lost so much weight, but might get fat soon! All newly weds do.
Thank you. But commenting on my weight on my wedding day or ever isn’t classy.
4. Are you excited about your honeymoon?
I’ll give you one guess and one guess only.
5. No meat? No alcohol?
Are you here for me or all that stuff?
6. Congratulations! Now quickly give us some more good news.
Oh yes, I’ve already poked holes in all the condoms. I’ll be pregnant before the honeymoon ends.
7. So, are you going to change your last name?
I don’t know yet. But maybe I’ll change it on Facebook first and see how many likes I get.
8. “Do you feel different now?”
Yes, I think I might be changing into a Unicorn.
9. Do you get along with Mother in Law?
Stop trying to turn my wedding day into a saas- bahu serial. Will you?
10. Oh my god, looks like you married a rich lad, that rock on your finger says it all!
Scanning me from top to bottom isn’t why I invited you to my wedding!
11. Are you planning on working after marriage?
Have we suddenly been transported back to the dark ages?
12. Do you think you’ve found your soulmate in him?
I certainly hope. Honey, weddings are exhausting.
13. We probably won’t see you very often now, you’ll get busy with your new life!
Yes, because getting married suddenly turns you into an antisocial hobbit.
Oh, come on – Which one of these haven’t you heard? Maybe, you’re guilty about having said one of these things to at your friend’s shaadi too?
You may also like 11 Things That Happen In Every Shaadiwala Ghar!