Who doesn’t love to see pictures that are gorgeously captured, especially high resolution ones that you find in the pool of royalty-free images?
We sat and spend some time on Shutterstock and found the most breathtaking pictures that you could totally save for any sort of party planning!
Scroll down and get some quirky ideas to share with your wedding planner on how you can personalise your wedding a bit more!
1. A “Love” Light Sign can make for an ideal backdrop!
2. Some green apples for your centrepieces, maybe?
3. A swing covered in tulle and some pretty floral decor?
4. What a graceful entrance this would make!
5. A boutonniere for your Champagne glass too?
6. When you <3 minimal but classy stuff!
7. A totally White Winter Wedding – recreated!
8. Handpick tiny details for your centre tables, complete with hanging lights, floral displays and some treats!
9. Why not make a corner with little things that mean a lot to you?
10. We love the Jute bottles and the white crates – makes a pretty walkway!
11. You just cannot forget the martini glass mountain!
12. Perfect for a rustic wedding – Bulbs X Baby’s Breath Florets!
13. Do up a wall frames that have little quotes or the names of your special guests written!
14. Want to keep the color theme pastel? Here is how you can do that!
15. Fancy Chandeliers along with the green creepers and open bulbs!
16. Really going down the rudimentary path, carved out wooden with extraordinary succulents!
17. Look at the tiered hangings made with bright flowers!
18. A sweet looking watering can for the centrepiece decor! Why, not?
19. A wild forest-y theme for your wedding – choose deep hued flowers and this archaic Chandelier with strings of crystals!
20. For the love of greenery – This photo booth idea for “Secret Garden” should get an award!
21. Decorate that sofa for the reception with this labyrinthine setup of flowers, along withe mystical lights!
22. For the real cheesy couples, a heart shaped rose bed along with Cupid seems ideal! (C’mon, it’s alright to be extra romantic on this day!)
23. A conventional chalk board with the official wedding hashtag written on it for all the social media fanatics!
24. Something beautiful about this arrangement! A typical tea cup on a set of drawers gives us the feels – Thinking about DIY!
25. Add some real bling on the tables and match with glowing pink tubes of roses and the sheen of the glass. So Kitsch!
26. Got to display the “Potions” in style. We love the layered setting and the neat look!
27. A hint of blue Hydrangeas against the pristine white background along with the green to break the monotony!
28. Covers for return gifts – chocolates, Ginnis or whatever works!
29. A photo booth made with a hundred books for the nerdy couple!
30. Flowers with LED lights inside, making it look like a whimsical affair!
31. Cutesy Placards to display along with your food and drinks is the latest trend for 2017!
32. A structure like this for the dinner tables is quite elegant!
33. A larger than life red rose against white just stands out beautifully! This makes for a great centrepiece!
34. Tassels and paper lanterns along with some adorable props for a fun photo shoot!
35. The way the ocean of flowers marry the natural greens, we’re awestruck!
36. When you are thinking of a unique installation, we say you go for this white peacock so the rest of the colors pop out!
37. Got to love everything about this picture!
38. Cages used in this manner just adds a dreamy yet romantic feel to the whole event!
39. Dull gold candles and the rich deep hues of burnt orange, magenta and purple is just great for the wedding function!
40. We can’t miss out on the entrance – this heart shaped red colored one is every photographer’s fantasy!
All Images: Shutterstock